9:38 AM

Free 8.45 oz Cascade Crystal Clear Rinse Agent

Wow, this is a biggie. Rarely do you see a full size product like this and not just a free sample pack.

There is only one confusing thing about it. It takes you from the legitimate Cascade site to StartSampling.com where you have to answer where you heard about the offer and then fill in your shipping information.

And it appears everone wants it.. well duh!!!! I am assuming we are getting a coupon for it.

Here is the message I got after signing up.


Due to high demand for this coupon, your coupon booklet with over $27 in savings could take approximately 6-8 weeks to arrive by mail.

Click here to get your free Cascade full size product coupon. I want some!!! NOTE!!!! Scroll all the way to the bottom! I will keep you posted on this one.

0 comments: