I love these things… I hate regular floss now.. BUT I haven’t tried reach yet… perfect opportunity!
To receive your free REACH® ACCESS™ FLOSSER sample pack please read and accept theterms below and fill out the request form on the next page. You will also receive a valuable couponfor REACH® ACCESS™ FLOSSER refills and some important information about flossing.
On the next page be sure to check the box next to “Check here to receive your free REACH® ACCESS™ Daily Flosser pack.* “
Once I signed up I got this message…..
Thank you for registering for your free sample of REACH® ACCESS™ FLOSSER.You will receive your free sample in the MAIL within 4 - 6 weeks.
Watch Mail Call for when I get mine!
From me to you... the freebies I find, order, when I get them and if I like them!
Categories
- Cheapy News and Stuff (1)
- Free - Cleaning (1)
- Free - Clothing (4)
- Free - Education (1)
- Free - Food (4)
- Free - Miscellaneous (15)
- Free - Money (2)
- Free - Music (1)
- Free - Toiletries (3)
- Free - With Purchase (1)
- Free With Refund (1)
- Get Paid To Try (2)
- Mail Call (2)
- Paid Survey (1)
- Product Testing (6)
- Sample - Cleaning (1)
- Sample - Feminine (2)
- Sample - Food (3)
- Sample - Hair Care (2)
- Sample - Medicine (2)
- Sample - Misc (1)
- Sample - Toiletries (3)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(59)
-
▼
September
(38)
- Free w/purchase @ Bath and Body Works
- Free O.B. and Carrying Case again
- New Clothing Product Testing Site
- Free Car Air Freshener
- Yeah! Another Product Testing Panel
- The Absolute Best Low Price Cheap Makeup
- Free Razor
- Free Pumpkin Carving Stencils
- Free Published Photo Book
- Grades 6-9 Free Decision Making Afterschool Kit
- Flix Stix Dental Floss?
- Free Bob Evan's Kids Meal and Drink until 10/15/08
- Mark Your Calendars!!! Free Nickelback Song
- Free Activia Challenge Refund
- Wanna be a Buzzmama?
- Free Sleeping Pill Sample
- Wanna be a General Mills Product Tester?
- Free Full Size BBQ Sauce
- Instant Mashed Potato Sample
- .. and another.. This one is FOR Obama
- Let the Political Freebies Flow!!
- 25 Free Digital 4x6 Photo Prints
- MyPoints.com
- Free 8.45 oz Cascade Crystal Clear Rinse Agent
- Free Bear Naked Granola
- Free Warm Delights Minis
- Free Reach Flosser
- Hot Dang! Batteries! Sorry Yunguns… Hearing Aid ON...
- Yumm!!! Free Fruit Roll Up
- Free 3 Pack Kotex Samples
- New Chanel Mascara *Exceptionnel de Chanel*
- Free Imperfect T-shirt (s)
- September 25, 2008 Mail Call!!!!
- Free Jergens Naturals Sample
- Free Crest Toothpaste Sample
- Free T-Shirt
- Free Bertolli Pasta Sauce Sample
- New Dove Sample Freebie!!!!
-
▼
September
(38)
9:12 PM
Labels: Free - Toiletries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment